Jessica frequents clients in the following cities in the Bay Area of California:
San Jose, Los Gatos, Campbell, and Santa Clara (cities outside are also considered).
HOME SERVICES OFFERED:
ACK! My home’s a mess! There are too many toys! How do I have this much paper! Just THROW IT ALL AWAY!!!
The process of STARTING decluttering and organizing can be overwhelming. It’s common for my clients to call me in a state of emotional, physical, and/or mental stress. When you look at a pile in the corner, a room, or an upcoming event do you know where you should start?
I get it. It’s normal. So, I assist people in sorting, organizing, and managing their home and personal items.
Common areas of a person’s home that need organization are:
- Linen closet
- Kitchen cabinets
- Bathrooms (under sinks, drawers)
- Play rooms
- Packing/Unpacking for or from a move
- Creating accessibility for people with disabilities, limited mobility, or older adults
- Re-thinking the space for more flow
Do you work from home? Having a specific home office workspace is very important for your productivity, and let’s face it, your peace of mind. It may be difficult for individuals to complete their tasks with the distractions of home life. Setting up a workspace (whether a corner table of the kitchen, an extra room converted into an office or a sitting area in the living room) is necessary to complete daily business-related tasks.
Organize your home office by:
- Setting up a specific area
- De-cluttering your workspace
- Offering advice on ways to rearrange furniture
- Establish filing systems and filing procedures
- Establish mail sorting systems
- Proper lighting and décor for virtual meetings
- Establish ‘house rules’ for home office use (i.e door closed means don’t knock unless there’s a complete emergency and coming up with what those emergencies are!)
Kids thrive on organization and structure. Establishing a homeschool or homework specific area or zone for kids is important for their learning, health and wellness.
- Everything the kid needs in one space
- Easy to grab and go if a mobile or utility space is used in the home
If you are struggling with HOW to navigate your household schedules (work, school, extra-curricular), I’ve got your back! I can assist in setting up shared schedules that work, house rules, and help you regain and maintain quality of life and peace of mind between family members.