Having a specific home office workspace is very important for your productivity. It may be difficult for individuals to complete their tasks with the distractions of home life. Setting up a workspace (whether a corner table of the kitchen, an extra room converted into an office or a sitting area in the living room) is necessary to complete daily business-related tasks. This can help ensure that the home office is being used for its main purposes. Establishing a homework area or zone for kids is also important to keep them organized.
EPO helps organize your home office by:
- De-cluttering your workspace
- Offering advice on ways to rearrange furniture
- Establish filing systems and filing procedures
- Establish mail sorting systems
- Set-up a homework area for children/youth
- Proper lighting and decor
Check out the Before & After Photo Gallery to see how an organizing session can make all the difference in your home office!